Once Upon A December


My favourite princess movie of all time is Anastasia. I have worn out my video cassette of the movie and am STILL having trouble finding the movie on DVD! I might have to hit up ebay for it! Anastasia is my favourite princess and in my opinion beats all the Disney princesses!! The animation was SO pretty, I miss movies that are animated that way! I would sit 30cm away from the TV in awe watching the dresses sparkle. I also loved Dimitri, he beats prince charming any day!

I have a sudden ache with the need to watch the movie again. I also want this trinket box made my San Francisco Music Boxes badly.

3 Responses so far.

  1. I want a trinket box made my San Francisco Music Boxes

  2. This is my favourite princess movie as well. For years and years I thought that it was a Disney movie though and could never understand why she wasn't included with the other Disney princess.

    Definitely agree wiith you about Dimitri also.

  3. Elizabeth says:

    @miss-jeanice: Sadly San Francisco Music Boxes have ran out of stock with this trinket box! I emailed the guy there and he said I should try ebay until they get the stock back again and they are not sure when that will be!

    @laura elizabeth: anastasia is the bes! i must admit i thought she was disney too and didnt understand why she wasnt in the disney princess group pictures. dimitri beats any prince any day!

Leave a Reply