Razor





Put your hands up if your as excited for Underbelly Razor as much as I am? :D

Underworld of crime in Sydney during the roaring 1920s which is led by two notorious crime queens, Tilly Devine and Kate Leigh. 

There is no hiding the fact that I am so so excited for Underbelly Razor. Lately I have noticed that I have seem to be recently completely fascinated by historical stories including the perspective of the Islamic Revolution in Iran, Perespolis and currently Maus, the story surrounding the Nazi war in Germany by the eyes of a Polish Jew. 

So bring on the underworld of crime in Sydney, I LOVED Underbelly, The Golden Mile. So if it's going to be anything like last season or even better yet, triumph over last season, it is going to be damn good, afterall the two leads are women.

Leave a Reply