NY Resolution 1: Get a VS Body

Well that's the dream to get a Victoria Secret body. 2012 is going to be my year to just do that. I just joined the local gym with Jeanice and we are going to work hard with weights, cardio, zumba, and the odd aqua aerobics class with old people (which by the way is NOT a walk in the park and is also pretty fun).

I'm going to eat healthy this year, lots of fresh organic fruit and veg, cut out McDonalds forever, cut out soft drinks yes even coca-cola. I will still eat chocolate because working at a chocolate cafe who give me free waffles drizzled in chocolate is impossible to resist.

But I will be healthy this year. I'm going to get fit, I don't want to loose weight but I want great stamina and endurance, I want to be more flexible and toned and it will be awesome.

Bring it on.

Leave a Reply